Responsible for Software Development of low level RTOS drivers for MCU peripherals.
- 5-8 years of Experience with software development life cycle
- A good understanding on any RTOS/OS like ThreadX, FreeRTOS, Linux
- Familiar with device driver development for one or more devices Serial/I2C/SPI/USB/Networking/Video/Audio/CAN/ etc
- Sound knowledge on Microcontrollers/Microprocessors, ARM MPU (ARMv7/ARMv8) architectures
- A clear understanding on the board bringup activities from reset
- Should have experience in Linux Internal or RTOS (Preferably Theadx) – IPC (Message Queues, Shared memory, Semaphores), multithreading, Mutex, etc).
- Good Experience in FPGA/SoC Board bring up from bootloader to Root files system mounting, including hands-on experience with lab instruments like oscilloscopes, waveforms analyzers
- Experience in driver development for Linux or RTOS. Device Drivers like USB, Ethernet, SD/MMC, ALSA, FB Drivers.
- Good Knowledge of Yocto and Git tool, JIRA,
- Familiarity with any IDE like ARM-DS, Keil, IAR, etc.
- Familiarity with any assembly instructions set
- Experience with hardware debugger tools like Lauterbach, ULINK, JLINK, BDI
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore India