RTL Digital Design Engineer
Responsible for creating turn-key solutions to support cutting-edge Cellular IoT device. This is a unique opportunity to define a groundbreaking new system with few legacy constraints.
As a Sr. Digital Design Engineer,
- You will be part of a team responsible for development of family of IoT devices.
- You will work with internal product and engineering teams to define, develop and integrate; various design modules/blocks of the multi-processor SoC.
- This will include proto-typing digital designs for modem, custom DSP, and industry leading SoC using the latest generations of IP cores on latest (Ultrascale+) FPGA technologies.
- Arm MCU subsystem architecture (including AMBA/NoC interconnect, debug and trace)
- Familiarity with embedded firmware/debuggers
- SoC clock, reset, low power architecture and design
- Various System Peripherals (I2C/UART/SPI/USB/SDC/ETH etc.)
- ASIC design flow (RTL design/verification/emulation, quality checks/implementation (Lint/CDC/Synth/STA/DFT))
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience implementing embedded functions in ASIC and/or FPGA
- Experience with modern ASIC/ FPGA design, verification and timing closure tools
- Hands-on experience with Architecture, RTL coding, Optimization for PPA (power, performance & area), simulation, and validation
- Proficient in Verilog/SV/Perl/Python
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Experience with embedded CPUs (preferably, Arm Cortex), AMBA bus protocols (AXI/AHB/APB), debuggers. Proven track record of successfully fielding and supporting FPGA and ASIC products (including Silicon bring-up)