Product Marketing Manager, Cellular IoT
Alif Semiconductor needs a skilled Product Marketing Manager for its Cellular Cat-M and NB-IoT products who will have a key role in product/roadmap definition, building out an ecosystem of cellular operators and conformance test services, drive competitive analysis, and enable the sales team to win.
The ideal candidate is technical and has solid experience in cellular IoT with relationships with operators and conformance testing ecosystem companies.
- You will have a central role in Alif Semiconductor’s Cellular Cat-M and NB-IoT product/roadmap definition and additionally: build a partner ecosystem of cellular operators and adjacent services companies; guide a path to cellular carrier conformance and interoperability; and assist commercial business development.
- A successful candidate will continuously gather valuable intelligence on customers, competitors, and markets we serve that use Cat-M and NB-IoT cellular technologies.
- Lead Cellular product planning activities including market/technology trends, market sizing (TAM, SAM, SOM), competitive analysis, benchmark messaging, product positioning, and pricing.
- A successful candidate will form strong link between systems engineering, design teams, sales team, fellow marketers, and our customers.
- Create business plans in order to justify investment in new cellular products/markets, creating strong internal advocacy in the process.
- Create technical marketing and sales training content and deliver to sales and support teams.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management/Marketing with at least 3 years of experience in cellular wireless connectivity solutions
- Technical background in LTE cellular systems specifically for Cat-M and NB-IoT. A plus will be experience with any of Wi-Fi, BLE, LoRa, artificial intelligence or security.
- A collaborative, team player with the ability to develop strong and effective working relationships across the company
- Excellent customer facing, presentation, and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced highly productive and collaborative environment
- Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through
- Demonstrates a willingness to continuously learn and improve
- MSEE or MBA preferred