Responsible for developing and documenting the overall hardware system architecture for our family of connected IoT MCU’s. You will work closely with other system architects, marketing, and engineering management to define the products functional specifications, HW subsystem architecture, and architectural documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE or the equivalent
- 5+ years prior experience with SoC HW System Architecture on MCU/MPU systems and able to work “Hands on” in defining and documenting product system architectures
- Strong knowledge of microcontroller / microprocessor architectures including ARM MCU/MPU cores, ARM interconnect fabric (AXI, AHB, etc), System interrupts, DMA units, etc.
- Knowledge of AI Machine Learning or Security/cryptography is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both presentation and written with the ability to balance technical excellence with commercial / business pressures
- Enjoys working closely with customers and providing support and assistance