Senior Application Engineer
We are seeking a Sr. Applications Engineer to join our team developing advanced microcontroller-based solutions and supporting our lead customers.
- Design Embedded firmware, application examples and a proof-of-concept solutions.
- Develop reference designs in cooperation with Partners and Independent Design Houses.
- Create and present training material targeting embedded applications and solutions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding support and guidance.
- Contribute in the development of documentation such as Application Notes, Quick Start Guides and User Manuals.
- Work with the marketing team to validate product requirements and review new product introduction materials.
- Work with the Documentation team to review and update Datasheets and Technical Reference Manuals.
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated experience in developing firmware for embedded systems.
- and analog peripherals, HW standards such as SPI, I2C, USB and Ethernet.
- Thorough, in-depth knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems and the use of Linux as embedded operating system.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proactive, can-do attitude.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of embedded system design methodologies and best engineering practices
- Understanding of Embedded Security and Root of Trust concepts.
- Familiarity with wireless technologies and related communication protocols
- Experience with communication interfaces including Ethernet and USB.
- Hands-on experience with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other standard lab equipment
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pleasanton CA